Our Policy on Internet Privacy
Internet privacy is an important concern to medskin.co.uk. As such this website supports privacy of Internet data.
The owner does not:
* Provide or release names, website addresses or e-mail addresses of users to any third party without the users explicit permission.
The owner uses users data to:
* Measure website activity. Cookie technology helps The owner determine which features and services are important to their audiences so that we may know where to direct ongoing development.
* The owner may occasionally advise users of new activities or website features.
* The owner occasionally may alert users electronically by e-mail to important changes to services offered or the law relating to them.
* The owner may offer services on a limited basis to demographically identified groups of users.
The information sent within any forms or by email is only stored and used to correspond with client to satisfy their request for information. Any data collected is not passed to any third parties and is not used by anyone other than The owner in the conduct of their business. A copy of any personal information stored can be requested at any time and deleted form our records if requested by sending a signed letter by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery to our address featured on our contact page.